For use with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesives to improve bonding.
Pro Bondô adhesion promoter is designed to work in conjunction with acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive systems. Pro Bondô improves bonding where the chemical nature of a substrate resists adhesion. This adhesion promoter can be used to develop immediate quick stick.
When used correctly, Pro Bondô becomes a thin film on the surface of the material on which it is applied. The film anchors itself onto the material surface. The surface energy of this film is typically higher than the material to which the Pro Bondô is applied. The higher the surface energy level, the better the bond of the pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Vehicle panel edges (doors, hoods, rear lids, etc.)
- Deep depressions/indentations and complex contours
- Embossed lettering indentations of C4, C5 and C6 Chevrolet Corvettes
- Door jambs/edges for pinstripe installations
- Pinstripe terminations
- Dot Matrix areas for window tint installations
- Improves bonding where chemical nature of substrate resists adhesion
- Can be used to develop immediate quick-stick, an aid in many applications
- Helps pressure-sensitive adhesive systems cling to irregular or curved surfaces
Net 8 ounces (236.59 ml) ~ Metal Can with Applicator Tip
- Pro Bondô can be used on any material substrate that is not affected by the solvents used in Pro Bondô.
- The substrate should be free of any dirt, wax or oil. It is recommended that Rapid Prep or a mixture of 50/50 isopropyl alcohol and water be used to clean the surface before application of Pro Bondô.
- Shake the container well before using. For best results, constant or frequent agitation is recommended.
- Wearing protective gloves, apply Pro Bondô in one uniform coat on a clean, dry surface. A clean cloth or foam applicator may be used to apply Pro Bondô.
- Allow Pro Bondô to dry completely. The primed area should remain free of dust or contaminants. Apply pressure-sensitive adhesive material within one hour after application of the adhesion promoter.
- Final results will vary based on the substrate and the pressure-sensitive adhesive used. Pre-testing of all applications is highly recommended prior to actual commercial use.
- Refer to the Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for specific medical, disposal and handling information.
- During application, avoid contact by wearing protective gloves, goggles and suitable protective clothing.
- Flammable! Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- Contains regulated chemicals which may cause skin and eye irritation, headaches and nausea. May be harmful if ingested. If contact occurs with skin or eyes, flush with plenty of water for up to 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Use in well ventilated areas or use approved respiratory equipment. If person is affected by vapors, move person to fresh air.
- PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP VIA ANY TYPE OF AIR TRANSPORT, INCLUDING UPS NEXT DAY AIR, UPS 2ND DAY AIR, UPS 3 DAY SELECT, FEDERAL EXPRESS, PRIORITY MAIL, ETC. THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP VIA GROUND TRANSPORTATION ONLY