Road Wrap Disposable Paint Protection Film
People all around the world have problems with bugs, grime, tar and road debris while traveling. Whether commuting back and forth to work or simply on vacation, there's nothing worse than having to scrub the front of your vehicle after driving a long time.
Road Wrap® is a 2.5 mil UV polyethylene transparent film with a water based adhesive.
This product provides temporary cost-effective protection from bug acid, road grime and can also help against chipping from oncoming road debris. It can be cut to fit any vehicle such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and even RVís. Easily applied to the front of a vehicle Road Wrap® can be left on for up to seven (7) days. Smaller pieces can also be cut to fit side mirrors to protect them as well. After reaching your destination, simply remove and discard the film - leaving your vehicle's finish surfaces protected from travel.
Each kit allows wrapping the front of an average size vehicle up to three (3) times.
While kit includes one (1) 12"x 50í and one (1) 6"x 50í roll, simply cut Road Wrap® to any width desired.
A cutting tool is also included which allows you to cut the product to the desired length as well as open the grille and air dam areas for air flow to the engine.
- Easy-to-install disposable film that protects paint
- Applies easily and removes cleanly
- Helps protects vehicle from bugs, road grime, tree sap, tar, and road debris while driving
- Great for cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, RVs, boats, and motorcycles
- Can be cut to fit any vehicle and left on for up to seven (7) days
- Saves you money on expensive body shop repairs
- Acts as a bug shield that protects against love bugs and other insects
- Washing your car will never be easier
- Perfect for long road trips, commutes, vacations and race tracks
- No more scraping bug guts off larger vehicles such as RV's and Buses
Contents: One (1) roll of 12" x 50' (30.48cm x 15.24m); One (1) roll of 6" x 50' (15.24cm x 15.24m); One (1) each Cutting Tool; and One (1) each Felt Applicator
Note: Not suggested for use on Headlamp or Fog Light fixtures.